Seattle’s Trusted Business Bankruptcy Law Firm
Henry & DeGraaff is a small firm, and we pride ourselves on our ability to offer clients personal, one-on-one service. Our backgrounds and experience help us understand our clients’ needs and provide us with insights and ideas for delivering justice. Unlike other firms that prefer to avoid the courtroom, Henry & DeGraaff has extensive litigation experience, taking cases all the way to trial for clients facing issues with mortgages, student loans, debt collection, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, and more. You can trust our team to prioritize your best interests and fight tenaciously for your future.
Why Choose Us?
Things that make us different:
- We are one of the few law firms that offers debt-related litigation services. We have helped clients discharge hundreds of thousands of dollars in private student loan debt, and we regularly hold debt collectors accountable for violating borrowers’ rights under various consumer protection laws. We also litigate cases involving mortgage disputes, helping clients avoid foreclosure and discharge second and third mortgage debt.
- We have solutions for individuals and businesses that have not yet defaulted on their loans (but are at risk of imminent default) and are concerned about their credit worthiness; but, due to excessive debt or negative cash flow, they cannot obtain additional financing and cannot refinance or reduce the terms of their high interest debt, and have creditors calling them as a result. It is our hope that we can provide useful financial counseling and legal advice so that you make prudent decisions before liquidating retirement funds and/or jeopardizing your future business prospects.
- If you are a consumer or business owner who has just started missing payments on loans or credit cards and are terrified to deal with collection calls, we can help. When collection calls and harassment have already started, doing nothing is likely to affect your family relations and your ability to work productively. It is time to seek legal counsel now, because the sooner you involve us in the situation, the more we can do to help you in the long run.
- We offer financial advice for your friends and family members who may or may not be prepared to face their financial problems. If bankruptcy is necessary, we will help make the process as painless as possible.
- We also have strategies for those who are facing foreclosure, a short sale of their home, and/or a car repossession or garnishment. Talking to us about the problem is the first step to a resolution. We provide strategic counsel, guidance through various debt-relief processes, and fearless representation in court.
To learn more about our services and how we can help you or your business achieve financial freedom, give us a call at (206) 483-0505 today.